Avoid hidden risks. Overcome challenges.
Assessing the tax effects of a merger or acquisition is a highly complex, but necessary, financial planning process. Too often, the tax effects aren’t fully understood early enough in the process to allow you to make informed decisions about your company's merger and acquisition activities. Experis’ Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Tax Services simplifies the process and ensures best results.
Well-schooled in M&A tax issues, our professionals provide the research, analysis and consultation necessary for you to move forward with the deal intelligently. We advise you on the tax impact of such issues as:
- Should you purchase stock or assets?
- Should you purchase with cash or stock?
- Will the deal be tax-free or taxable?
- Will any resulting intangibles be tax-deductible?
- What’s the future impact on the company's effective tax rate?
- What impact does the deal have on goodwill, which could potentially be impaired?
- What’s the FIN48 impact of the deal?