Taking advantage of the full power of SAS.
Are you getting the most value for your SAS investment? Does your IT organization have the qualified SAS resources to assist you with a platform migration or an upgrade to the newest version of SAS? Are you confident in your company’s architecture for your SAS solution?
Applying resources skilled in the evaluation, installation, configuration and migration of SAS products, Experis Solutions can partner with you to develop a road map for your project and your organization’s use of SAS which allows you to extract meaningful insights from your data.
Most companies today aren’t maximizing the horsepower that’s available from their SAS products and solutions. Often there are inefficiencies in data management, application development and data processing, and in how SAS products are used. These inefficiencies result in lost time, lost productivity and increased costs resulting in lost profitability.
Experis’ SAS Assessments provide a customized, short-term evaluation of your SAS tools and product use. The objective is to increase the value of SAS solutions and tools to your company, and determine how to realize a greater return on investment in your licensed SAS assets.
During the assessment, we:
- Perform an analysis of data flows and determine if there are inefficiencies in how data is managed
- Evaluate extraction, transaction and load activities in the search for potential optimization opportunities
- Evaluate non-SAS data sets and applications for potential migration to SAS products
- Evaluate reporting from SAS applications to determine if the latest technology and functionality is being used
- Evaluate the SAS development environment to determine potential improvements in maintainability, reliability and program accuracy
- Evaluate analytical and modeling techniques
Migrations and Upgrades
Implementing a new solution, upgrading to a new SAS version and migrating to a new environment all require detailed planning. Your plan must include how the change will affect your environment, impact your current applications, and how your new solution should be configured to achieve maximum performance.
Experis Solutions guides you through the installation, upgrade, migration or conversion process. We also implement those recommendations based on industry best practices.
Although each installation, upgrade, migration or conversion project has its own individual characteristics, Experis Solutions follows a process to ensure a repeatable and successful experience. Our process includes:
- Requirements gathering of current and desired environment
- Define necessary testing and/or validation
- Collaborate with you to create project plan
- Perform the installation, upgrade, migration or conversion
- Perform testing and/or validation
- Train administrators and end users
- Provide support